Under the sponsorship of King Abdullah Bin Abdul-Aziz, Nahdet Misr Group was selected in 2011to be in charge of an educational development project in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The program involved the training of 24,000 teachers, using the latest methods and strategies of teaching and learning.
Nahdet Misr’s role consisted of:
– Designing the training program
– Developing the training manuals and printing them
– Executing the Train of Trainers program (TOT) in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
– Developing a package of online interactive professional development materials that include text, animation, audio and video content
– Producing documentary films for the best teaching practices inside the classrooms of Saudi schools
– Setting standards, assessments, policies and procedures that guarantee the sustainability of the project